A project manager in an IT company is recruiting for doing project management. Now a day’s many IT companies are recruiting many men in their IT project for various posts. The main job of an IT project manager is to construct and execute a project for the company. An ideal IT project manager resume should not be more than a few pages.
A project manager should be very confident about his/her projects. If you want to do a project managing job in a top IT company in United States, you must first prepare a very good and brief IT project manager resume. You can get help from this article.
How to Write IT Project Manager Resume?
Searching for project manager job is not like searching the first job. A project manager resume objective is different from other resume objectives. You have to align project execution with the strategy, develop a baseline project plan and mission. You have to generate awareness of the project to gather support. Beside that you should manage time and pressure also. Sometimes you have to monitor project execution plan. Project management in IT industry is a target oriented job. You will get a monthly or quarterly target from your company and you must cross the target for better impression.
Some Sample IT Project Manager Resume Objectives
- Seeking a post in top IT companies to explore my views in IT field.
- Expecting a responsible position in IT company where my knowledge about projects can be utilized.
- Searching for a job as a project manager in an IT company to enrich my skills in IT field.
- To secure a position in a company as a project manager where my experience in this field can utilize for the company.
- I would like to utilize my valuable knowledge and professional skills in IT projects through your company.
- Wanting to do work with professional groups of project holders to enrich my knowledge.
How to Write IT Project Manager Skills?
Skills are very important in this type of job. If you want to attract recruiters attention in your resume you must entered some good skills in your resume. The main skill for project manager post is project management and scheduling. You must have the skill in resource allocation and risk management. Beside this you should be a good organizer and you must have a good communication skill. With all of the above you surely have a great time management skill.
Some Sample IT Project Manager Resume Skills
- Skills in resource allocation and risk management.
- Very good communication and time management.
- Capacity in outer project handling.
- A very good organizer and team management skill.
- Comfortable for running a meeting.
- Have great and very effective leadership skills.
Project management is a senior post and you should write your skills according to the job description.
IT Project Manager Resume Example
XX, Any Road, Aurora, Colorado, 80010
firstname.lastname@example.org, (012) 345-6789
Wanting to do work with professional groups of project holders to utilize my valuable knowledge in professional field.
- Good both (inner & outer) project handling skill.
- Have a great and effective leadership skills
- Very good organizer and team management skill.
- Good communication and time management skill.
Onion Hi-tech Corp., Denver, Colorado
- Interacted with project developers in every week.
- Checked problems and gave solutions of my clients and subordinates.
- Achieved employee of the year, in 2011.
- Gave the company an annual $3m turnover.
Venus Architecture & Design, Aurora, Colorado
- Prepared an architecture design by which company got a benefit.
- Did project management to increase the attention of the clients.
- Prepared a project design by the new employees were get helped.
- Managed a good teamwork inside and the outside of the office.
Got employee of the year, in 2011
- Completed 2 years diploma course in project management from Colorado Technical University, Colorado springs, (2004-06).
- Got high degree course marks in mathematics from Colorado State University, Fort Collins, (2003-06)
Knowledge about Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power-Point, Access), Photoshop and other useful computer softwares.
IT Project Manager Resume Sample
When drafting the resume never forget to include information about some special courses that you may have undertaken. You may use many formatting options to bring clarity to the resume.